Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

SuperMom

Kynzie dreaming is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. At least it will be until she does something else...then THAT will probably be the cutest thing I have ever seen. It seems to be a pattern. Like first I was obsessed with her eyebrows. I don't think you realize how adorable her eyebrows are!                       Look ------>




Then it was her ears and the way they are sort of flat at the top. After that came the fingernail fascination. Tiny fingernails are crazy cute.

So the last couple of days have been so great! I have learned how to let her sleep in something other than my arms. You should congratulate me. Seriously, that is not as easy as it sounds! She slept with me for almost 42 weeks! I always knew when she was awake or asleep and I kinda miss it.  So having her sleep on my chest is my closest substitute for that.  She still sleeps with me at night, mostly because she sleeps longer that way (or that's what I tell myself...) but I have been putting her in her bassinet for day naps.  It definitely has its benefits. Like being able to use my hands for things like typing, making lunch, answering the phone, etc. I miss her though...

I think that's all the time I am going to have for today! She is fussing...
Mom to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment