Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

KK and Pooh Bear

So I am not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but sometimes I have a camera and a baby and a giant classic Pooh Bear, and this is what happens...and by sometimes I mean earlier today.

I've decided to provide a running commentary with what I think KK was thinking with each picture. Enjoy!

How did you get way up there, Pooh? Don't you want to come down here with me?


This isn't exactly what I had in mind...


That's more like it! This blanket is nice and soft isn't it?


Pooh, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I have plans to get REAL photographers to take REAL pictures of her eventually, but this was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment